Accounting CoordinatorSubmit ResuméLink
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and encodes assessment guide of the students' tuition fee
- Assesses, verifies, and encodes the Certificate of Matriculation of the students
- Prepares a report on the number of units per college and quantification of
scholarship every semester
- Checks the records of the students like the account balance before he/she can proceed
with his/her enrolment
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- A graduate of BS in Accountancy
- Communication, Interpersonal Relations, Integrity, Teamwork, Adaptability, Customer Service Orientation
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer Literate
- Strong communication skills
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Vacancy available for Malolos Campus only
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Pre-Employment Examination is always available during the ff. days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Starting at 8:00 AM
- For walk-in applicants, please proceed to the Human Resource Department
(Ground Floor, PHL Building, CEU Manila) and look for Mr. Jigs or Mr. Jomnel
- Email us your Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 735-94-03 or 735-68-61 (Local 244)
- Location: Bulacan, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.