Network AdministratorSubmit ResuméLink
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure and maintain the organization's internal computer network
- Manage network security tools (e,g, firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems)
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve, and document network connectivity and performance issues
- Install and support hard-line telephones and other networked telecommunication devices
- Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability
- A graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering or Information Technology
or Computer Engineering
- With Cisco and/or Microsoft Certifications
- Preferably with at least three (3) years of experience in network administration
- Communication, Counseling, Empathy, Interpersonal Relations,
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Vacancy available in Manila Campus only
- Type of contract: Permanent Status
- Pre-Employment Examination is always available during the ff. days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Starting at 8:00 AM (up until 11:00 AM)
- For walk-in applicants, please proceed to the Human Resource Department
(Ground Floor, PHL Building, CEU Manila) and look for Mr. Jigs or Mr. Jomnel
- Email us your Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 735-94-03 or 735-68-61 (Local 244)
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.