Sales AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
Turning prospects clients into investors of Mutual Funds.
- Schedule appointments
- Be able to close accounts
- Attends to client investors queries and provide them with total investment experience.
- Maintain a good relationship within investors for the possibility of repeat business and/or referrals.
- Timely submission of accurate reports (Cash Advance Liquidation, Sales Activity updates, etc.)
- Attend to seminars endorsed by the Human Resources Department or Team Leader
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Willing to do fieldwork
- People skills
- Team orientation
- Can work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Presentation skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
COCOLIFE, the biggest Filipino-owned stock life insurance company, and the first and only ISO-certified Filipino life insurance company, and is a prominent market leader in the industry.
If you are thinking of employment opportunities, think Cocolife. We will nurture you to achieve your highest potential and help you be the best person on the job.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package that includes an annual pay of as much as 16 months, rice subsidy, financial, housing and car loans at low interest rates, medical and HMO benefits, retirement benefit of as much as two months' gross salary for every year of service, representation allowance, transportation allowance and other special performance incentives.