Billing & Collections RepresentativeSubmit ResuméLink
Performs optimal execution of call center operations activities (i.e. taking calls, addressing customer issues / complaints) and ensures to achieve individual goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis creatively.
- Performs at their maximum potential to achieve desired performance/collection target
- Responds to policy holders’ inquiries over the phone and/or email
- Ensures that all queries / complaints are properly attended and recommend resolutions as needed
- Ensures that all assigned leads are being managed and attended to on time.
- Ensure that all documents or concerns, if any are properly endorsed to concerned unit/department
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in spreadsheet and word processor/software.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
COCOLIFE, the biggest Filipino-owned stock life insurance company, and the first and only ISO-certified Filipino life insurance company, and is a prominent market leader in the industry.
If you are thinking of employment opportunities, think Cocolife. We will nurture you to achieve your highest potential and help you be the best person on the job.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package that includes an annual pay of as much as 16 months, rice subsidy, financial, housing and car loans at low interest rates, medical and HMO benefits, retirement benefit of as much as two months' gross salary for every year of service, representation allowance, transportation allowance and other special performance incentives.