Account Executive (Cavite, Rizal, Sablayan, Laguna, Pili-Quezon and Tayabas-Quezon)Submit ResuméLink
Responsible for providing all the necessary sales generation support to all UCPB Branches of the assigned area. Also, responsible for the development and maintenance of each UCPB referrer in sale activities.
- Generates referrals from assigned UCPB Branches
- Presents and closes referred accounts
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of service fees computation to be given to UCPB.
- Monitors payment of First Year and renewal premiums to ensure attainment of the required persistency rate.
- Coordinates with employees and maintains harmonious working relations within the Department and with other work units in the Division and Company.
- Establishes and maintains good rapport with all personnel of assigned branches/units by:
- Conducting regular branch visits
- Attending area, cluster and branch meetings, if necessary
- Provides after-sales service to existing policyholders by coordinating with different departments of the company.
- Services maturing policies of the bank clients.
- Develops and sustains sales drives of the bank if any.
- Discusses matters such as performance, drives, problems and plans to Branch heads/ Area Heads.
- Conducts orientation to Bank Associates for any new/updates on the company’s products and services.
- Manages all deviations encountered, and directs appropriate courses of action to ensure a prompt and proper solution.
- Attends scheduled team huddles and department meetings
- Attends to seminar/conferences for updates as needed.
- Follows the policies and guidelines accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- Good Presentation Skills
- Willing to do Fieldwork
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
COCOLIFE, the biggest Filipino-owned stock life insurance company, and the first and only ISO-certified Filipino life insurance company, and is a prominent market leader in the industry.
If you are thinking of employment opportunities, think Cocolife. We will nurture you to achieve your highest potential and help you be the best person on the job.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package that includes an annual pay of as much as 16 months, rice subsidy, financial, housing and car loans at low interest rates, medical and HMO benefits, retirement benefit of as much as two months' gross salary for every year of service, representation allowance, transportation allowance and other special performance incentives.