Software AnalystSubmit ResuméLink
Analyze software requirement specification, application developer, support.
- Able to create new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements using VB.net/ASP.net as front end and MSSQL/MySQL as back end.
- Performs Database Maintenance to SQL Server 2000 Servers. (Backup, Restore, Purging, Attaching and Detaching)
- Support various systems deployed in different clients. (Window and Web based)
- Develop SQL Server Jobs and Scripts for process automation
- Perform ad hoc tasks as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- MS SQL
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): VB/SQL Programming, Macro Excel Programming, Query designer.
- Knowledgeable in stored procedures like VB scripting, Crystal reports & others
- Has the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and can work under minimum supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- (plus!) Preferably at least 1yr of work related experience
- Urgent hiring
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (ECS) is one of the most progressive computer solutions providers in the Philippines. It offers a broad spectrum of interrelated hardware and software services suited to fulfill the ever-increasing demands of today’s fast paced IT market.