- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Preferably a graduate of BS Customs Administration or any 4 year Business related course.
- Preferably have at least 1 year experience in the same field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must have Driver's License with restriction code 1 & 2
- Must be good in oral and written communication.
- Must be computer literate.
- Preferably residing in Parañaque.
- Hiring ASAP!
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.