Healthcare Associates - HGS IloiloSubmit ResuméLink
- Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service
- Upbeat, outgoing, motivated persons, with the entrepreneurial spirit needed.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handles inbound calls on the first call, through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven troubleshooting procedures
- Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call
- Retains existing customer/services through the use of proactive customer service/consulting techniques and enabling customers to perceive value in the service
- Consistently improving product knowledge and understanding, participating in ongoing training in keeping with changing business strategies
- Manipulate systems and escalate issues to the appropriate personnel for final resolution
- Adheres to HGS’ policies and procedures and maintain a positive attitude in support of HGS’ Commitment to Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge skills and training
- Must possess strong interpersonal techniques: is positive, pleasant, respectful and customer focused
- Must possess a good command of the English language, including excellent enunciation and grammar
- Ability to retain detailed important information and/or instruction
- Ability to solve complex problems in a Customer Service oriented environment
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information
- Ability to exercise emotional sensitivity to customer needs and challenges
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable.
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- be flexible and willing to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends, public holidays and any work schedule required to satisfy client and customer needs in a 24/7 work environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Location: Iloilo City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)
- USRN Operations Manager for Medical Insurance Account (Quezon City)