Equity Research AnalystSubmit ResuméLink
- Engages in brainstorming activities with the research team to come up with market strategies based on research information needed by clients in making their investment decisions
- Gathers information from various sources (such as conference calls, attends company briefings, reading and browsing economic news and company reports, etc.) of companies or industry sectors being covered.
- Submits written report on updates for the companies or industry sectors being covered.
- Provides timely and sound advice/recommendations to clients based on the generated research reports.
- Perform such other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering, Business Management, Commerce, Applied Mathematics, Financial Management or any related course from a top college/ university.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Can handle multi-tasking with minimum supervision.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and hard working.
- Experience in Banking/ Financial Services is an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Can start as soon as possible.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Finance, Mathematics.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
COL Financial Group, Inc. was established in 1999 with the aim of becoming every Filipino investor’s most trusted wealth-building partner. Today, COL Financial has over 200,000 clients and Php62 billion in client assets. COL Financial remains committed to help Filipinos build genuine and sustainable wealth through the Philippine stock market.