Insurance UnderwriterSubmit ResuméLink
Conducts Underwriting back processing activities which include policy typing, preparation of new policies, renewals, endorsements, renewal notices and certificates; inspection review; inputting of processing information into different Underwriting systems; Generation of policy information, specification, schedules and endorsement documents for issuance to external clients.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): policy issuance, underwriting.
- Completed at least 2 years in college with no back subjects.
- Good English Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Has a year of experience in underwriting: policy issuance for Non-Life insurance - Property and Casualty, Marine, Fire, Motor etc., coming from an Insurance line of business from a BPO or non-BPO companies
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
All interested candidates can personally submit their resumes at the 26F Cybergate Center 3, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
RRD is a leading global provider of integrated multichannel marketing and business communications solutions.
With more than 52,000 customers and 42,000 employees across the globe, RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel communications.
From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize your communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild your communications strategy.