Document SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
- Provide high quality, real-time assistance to clients in support of their projects.
- Responsible for word processing, editing and formatting of Word documents and PowerPoint presentations in a variety of software and media.
- Ensures timely delivery of accurate output.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Powerpoint and Word Processing is required for this position.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite - Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to function in a dynamic and changing environment
- Displays good presentation skills and an eye for detail
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Candidates must be amenable to work on shifting/rotating schedules, holidays, and weekends.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
RRD is a leading global provider of integrated multichannel marketing and business communications solutions.
With more than 52,000 customers and 42,000 employees across the globe, RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel communications.
From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize your communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild your communications strategy.