IT Intern (OJT) - Robotics/AutomationSubmit ResuméLink
As a IT Intern-Developer you will:
- Create and modify Python applications and specialized utility tools.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Implement new databases and optimize existing ones.
- Develop integrated unit testing packages.
- Create documentation and test plans.
This job might be for you if:
- You’re pursuing a degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics or related field -- or you have equivalent work experience.
- You have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and experience with Python.
- You have exposure to a query language such as SQL, MySQL (desired but not required).
- You’re willing to take initiative and guide your own progress in your internship.
- You’re tenacious with finishing development projects even when you encounter significant hurdles.
- You’re helpful and enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal.
- You’re available to start this as early as possible and can come in to our office for a minimum of 15-20 hours/week.
How to Apply:
Click apply button and wait for a call from Cardinal Health Talent Acquisition Team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.