START YOUR CAREER WITH US! CSR ALABANG!Submit ResuméLink
JOIN OUR TEAM | ONE DAY PROCESS | START NEXTWEEK!
Competitive Compensation Package awaits you at #TeamHGS
Incentives + 20% Night Differential + 14th Month Pay and HMO!
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
• Graduate of any 4 year Course (No Experience Needed / Fresh Graduate)
• Completed at least 2 years in College w/ 6 months work experience related to customer service
• Above Average verbal and written English communication skills
• Good computer navigation skills and the internet (typing and multi-tasking)
• Amenable to work in shifting schedules and holidays
• Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Industry Salary Package
• 13th and 14th month pay
• 20% Night Differential
• HMO/Health Card on Day 1
• Rice Allowance
• Life Insurance
• Paid leaves
• World Class Facilities! (Spacious operations floor, pantry, sleeping areas, etc.)
• Big opportunities for career growth! (Pioneer accounts and new sites)
• Work-Life balance activities (Kick off, Fun Run, Sports fest, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Online: Apply to this job post. Look for KEN (Globe: 09178243461 / Smart: 09985937379)
Location: G/F of HSBC Bldg., Filinvest One Building, Northgate Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Doctorate Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 25.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)