- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Doctorate Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
JOIN OUR TEAM | ONE DAY PROCESS | START NEXTWEEK!
Competitive Compensation Package awaits you at #TeamHGS
Incentives + 20% Night Differential + 14th Month Pay and HMO!
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
• Graduate of any 4 year Course (No Experience Needed / Fresh Graduate)
• Completed at least 2 years in College w/ 6 months work experience related to customer service
• Above Average verbal and written English communication skills
• Good computer navigation skills and the internet (typing and multi-tasking)
• Amenable to work in shifting schedules and holidays
• Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Industry Salary Package
• 13th and 14th month pay
• 20% Night Differential
• HMO/Health Card on Day 1
• Rice Allowance
• Life Insurance
• Paid leaves
• World Class Facilities! (Spacious operations floor, pantry, sleeping areas, etc.)
• Big opportunities for career growth! (Pioneer accounts and new sites)
• Work-Life balance activities (Kick off, Fun Run, Sports fest, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Online: Apply to this job post. Look for KEN (Globe: 09178243461 / Smart: 09985937379)
Location: G/F of HSBC Bldg., Filinvest One Building, Northgate Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 25.
Social Media Footer
At HGS, our sole focus is on the skills you will bring to our table and the ones you will learn with us. We are excited about what we can do here, together. Join us.
A part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS is a global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle. We are committed to our mission of enabling our clients to become more competitive every day. Our expertise lies in combining technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on Back-Office processing, Contact Centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to our clients.
By the merit of being in the customer service industry for more than four decades now, HGS has been in the thick of all innovations that have swept CRM operations worldwide. Over the past two decades, we have built expertise in nine industries, serving both international and local clients across seven geographies. Now, we are ideating new-age careers in each of these verticals to help us revolutionize today’s customer experience, leading our clients to the forefront of their business.
To be a globally preferred business process transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through innovative outsourcing solutions.
To Make Our Customers More Competitive
HGS has evolved the following set of Seven Values that inspire and energize every employee of the Company and its subsidiaries: