- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Chemistry, Dentistry, Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Back office/Non Voice
- Will be responsible for analyzing and summarizing medical records
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or any medical related courses (Med Tech, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, etc.)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- No work experience required.
- Above average typing speed and accuracy skills (at least 30wpm)
- Must be willing to work on a Dayshift and Midshift Schedule
- Must be willing to work in Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City
- Must be amenable to start ASAP
- 20 Full-Time positions are available
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Vision and values shape our culture, define the character of our company and guide how we make decisions.
Our business has grown through recommendations and an increasingly well-known reputation for excellence. We achieve this by continually focusing on delivering exceptional results.
Outsourcing only works well when a close partnership is formed. RR Donnelley’s people technology and process become a part of our clients’ business, creating a platform to share insights and innovation.
We believe in cultivating long-term relationships with our clients, where openness and shared goals drive long term profitability for all concerned.
Defining the Future
Our global reach and experience allows us to bring continuous improvement and innovation to the work we do for our clients.
We bring our breadth and depth of resources to focus on solving our clients’ challenges to provide a team that works together, across different domains of expertise and different geographies through our unique blendshore platform.