Hiring for Medical allied courses!Submit ResuméLink
- Back office/Non Voice
- Will be responsible for analyzing and summarizing medical records
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Chemistry, Dentistry, Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or any medical related courses (Med Tech, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, etc.)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- No work experience required.
- Above average typing speed and accuracy skills (at least 30wpm)
- Must be willing to work on a Dayshift and Midshift Schedule
- Must be willing to work in Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City
- Must be amenable to start ASAP
- 20 Full-Time positions are available
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
RRD is a leading global provider of integrated multichannel marketing and business communications solutions.
With more than 52,000 customers and 42,000 employees across the globe, RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel communications.
From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize your communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild your communications strategy.