URGENT HIRING! Project Support UnitSubmit ResuméLink
1. Secure ownership documents (titles, tax declarations, certifications) from government offices
2. Establish and maintain government contacts for the timely release of ownership documents prior to launching of projects and transfer of ownership to clients.
3. Special computations
4. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, Law.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP, Legal concern handling.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
1. A graduate of any business or technical-related course (e.g. Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics, Legal Management, etc.)
2. Above average oral and written communication skills
3. Good organizational skills
4. Preferably has an experience in legal management
5. Knowledge in real estate and/or project management is a plus
6. Has experience in liaison staff or in paralegal
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.