Internship - Human ResourceSubmit ResuméLink
The HR Intern Job Description
Department: Sourcing Department
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and conducting orientations
- Conducting phone interviews
- Preparing materials for offsite and onsite events (E.g. job fairs and Open House)
- Updating various databases including the applicant tracking database, applicant flow etc.
- Prepare excel reports
- Source candidates for different profiles
- Encoding of leads from respective sourcing channels/medium.
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
We are looking for 2rd year - 4th year students taking Human Resource Management, Psychology, and other HR-related courses for our internship program. Apply now! Be a Cognizant Intern!
- Enrolled in an internship program
- Willingness to report in Alabang
Certificate of Completion will be given upon fulfillment of internship hours required by the school.
You may apply in person in a smart casual attire at 11th/F Vector 3 building, Northgate Cyberzone, Barangay Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
A Fortune 500 company, Cognizant is headquartered in the U.S. with offices and delivery centers that span the globe. Born global, Cognizant offers a unique learning and work environment.