URGENT HIRING! Marketing InternSubmit ResuméLink
The position will serve to focus on Corporate Marketing initiatives and support the Marketing's group basic operations. They will be involved in the development and implementation of branding building initiatives and and integrated communication campaigns, with focus on strethening digital efforts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Advertising/Media, Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Design and Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Photo and video editing, Digital Marketing.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
Can render at least 250 hours
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.