HR Business Partner Supervisor for BacolodSubmit ResuméLink
- The HR Supervisor- Employee Relations is responsible for the overall day-to-day service delivery of all employee relations functions. The incumbent will also act as the primary operations management partner of the Employee Relations Manager for all ER commitments in the assigned site.
- Manage individual employee relations cases, from incident report through final disposition. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure that all cases are properly documented and will be responsible for working on reports and recommendations to Legal and the HR Manager.
- Assist the HR Manager in addressing employee relations issues and concerns.
- Respond to intermediate queries and managing all aspects of issues across the employee lifecycle.
- Be a champion on all ER knowledge and policy development, understand changes in legislation and implement them within the company.
- Oversee a team of HR specialists and assistants and provide a recommendation on changes in the employment status of direct reports.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Employee Satisfaction Survey – 80% Engagement and Above Average Satisfaction
- Administrative Cases Resolution Rate and Timeliness – zero instance of PS cases going beyond 30 days; all other cases resolved within 10 working days from receipt of employee’s response to the show cause order
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- We've got you covered! HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Shuttle service to all employees - safe, comfortable and FREE! With a wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Your meal is on us! We offer FREE MEALS to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- No nanny? No worries! We have a child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while at work!
- Health is wealth! We've also got an on-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- University degree and/or proven competencies in HR management, labor law, employee relations, and management.
- Has a proven and successful track record of effective leadership in HR and/or Employee Relations Capacity, 5 years of experience preferred, at least one year of which in a supervisory capacity
- In-depth knowledge of HR tools that can be used for HR Operations and/or Employee Relations
- Working knowledge of Philippine Labor Code and its allied laws, rule, and regulations
- Has experience working for a CRM outsource business and a good understanding of best practices and markets
- Has experience with all varieties of HR issues with a tactical, hands-on approach.
- Can effectively work with business partners and provide expertise with HR issues at all levels of the organization.
- Can operate independently, understanding when to escalate issues.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent or at least two (2) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BACOLOD CITY.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in a multinational company in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong leadership, consulting and organizational commitment
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Location: Negros Occidental, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.