IT Procurement SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
Responsibility for the collection, collation, storage and management of all IT Knowledge in the form of Documents (e.g. Policies and Procedures) and Evidences provided showing compliance to IT Policies and Procedures.
- Actively manage the development and content of the IT Knowledgebase Google Drive ensuring all knowledge and documents are maintained and updated.
- Obtaining confirmation that all documents are accurate
- Working with IT Governance Manager - managing the update and review upon annual renewal of each document.
- Working with IT Governance Manager - ensuring efficient review and completion of the documents audit exercise.
- Coordination of approval by all of the IT Executive Management and final approval with the CTO. Publishing finalized documentation.
- Proactively work with the various IT teams and other functions (such as HR) in managing the collection of evidence throughout the year demonstrating compliance with policies and procedures, e.g. Starters/Leavers, Access Rights Review.
- Management of the IT policy and procedure documents, audit evidence coordination and follow up with different teams and Google Drive/Site and Intranet.
The IT Governance and Corporate Procurement Administrator supports IT Governance and Corporate Procurement in various tasks, ranging from IT Intranet content management and IT Library management to Procurement support
- IT Governance Manager (solid line)
- Head of Procurement (dotted line, for procurement support)
- Security Officer (dotted line for IT policies and procedures)
- IT Shared Services manager (dotted line for local reporting and for HR matters)
- Content Management for the IT Communications on the company Intranet - responsible to IT Governance Manager
- Library management for the IT knowledgebase - responsible to the Security Officer
- Procurement support - responsible to the head of Procurement:
a. PR creation and follow-up with Requestor and Approvers
b. PO creation and follow-up Vendor
c. Procurement system administration
d. Vendor creation process within Procurement system
- General support for IT Governance activities, e.g. audit support and follow-up
- Expected workload: Governance (1+4) 30%, Library Management (2) 30% and Procurement (3) 40%.
Procurement support :
- PR creation and follow-up with Requestor and Approvers
- PO creation and follow-up Vendor
- Procurement system administration
- Vendor creation process within Procurement system
General support for IT Governance activities:
- Provide support to IT Management and Security during Internal and External audits ensuring all documentation is up to date.
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- We've got you covered! HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Shuttle service to all employees - safe, comfortable and FREE! With a wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Your meal is on us! We offer FREE MEALS to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- No nanny? No worries! We have a child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while at work!
- Health is wealth! We've also got an on-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Broad range of knowledge of Information and Communications Technology as applied in an enterprise environment.
- High level of technical competence with Google Apps and Docs
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences the organisation and comfortable dealing with senior executives from a variety of culture
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.