Team Leader for BacolodSubmit ResuméLink
The Team Leader (TL) is directly responsible for managing product knowledge, profitability, quality, and effectiveness for his/her team. His/her daily activities primarily focus on effective leading and managing a team of CSR to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client and shareholder satisfaction. This especially includes the developing competencies of the CSRs and ensuring that behaviors are in alignment with the TransVision goals.Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Promote communication and be open to feedback.
- Keep motivation high by adapting the leadership style to individual needs.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and recognizing initiatives.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation amongst team members and colleagues.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure that all members of the team meet targets consistently and become eligible for the Reward Fund.
- Understand and meet production targets for different clients/projects.
- Review and evaluate performance reports.
- Meet production targets for the team.
- Set up individual targets for each CSR and skill level.
- Follow up on production targets for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Take full responsibility for team results.
- Set priorities, within the TWW standards, in order to maximize own time management.
- Propose and promote motivational activities.
- Prepare and conduct appraisals.
- Utilize the Coach to identify your successes.
- Schedule Adherence must be reviewed daily to avoid payroll anomalies.
- Employee absenteeism of less than 4% on a monthly basis.
- Coaching for success 50 side-by-side coaching/monitoring sessions per week and documented in the Coach. This is a minimum objective
- Request open and close of a campaign by
- Monitoring ACD systems to ensure optimal operating efficiency and
- Administering outbound dialing systems as required (open/close)
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Set up quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level to meet and exceed Client and Transcom expectations.
- Be a specialist in quality observation and evaluation.
- Monitor CSR's ensuring that each CSR receives feedback as well as a balanced quality evaluation.
- Monitor with Clients as scheduled.
- Provide continued teaching and coaching in order to reach set goals.
- Follow up on quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Spend the appropriate time handling calls, making sales, or handling BO tasks.
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- We've got you covered! HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Shuttle service to all employees - safe, comfortable and FREE! With a wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Your meal is on us! We offer FREE MEALS to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- No nanny? No worries! We have a child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while at work!
- Health is wealth! We've also got an on-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have worked in an operations department.
- Have worked with figures and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis, and differentiation purposes.
- Have worked in a performance driven environment
- Have lead a team of people
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
- Location: Negros Occidental, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.