Training Supervisor for IloiloSubmit ResuméLink
- To develop & facilitate training to ensure that call centre representatives have skills, knowledge, and motivation necessary to meet client/business requirements. Learning programs will support continuous improvement and competitive learning.
- Maintaining schedule and timing of a training class including reporting, documentation, and course material.
- Responsible for course material updates.
- Spend training time with each back-up Trainer monitoring their training each quarter, feedback to be documented.
- To maintain a satisfactory level of technical and professional skills & knowledge in related areas.
- Ensure training materials and aids are prepared prior to start of training.
- Complete all training documentation within timelines.
- Communicate with Training Manager any training issues that need to be addressed or escalated.
- Complete a daily report for all training days.
- Complete a weekly test for the campaign being trained or worked each week.
- Update course materials within two business days of new information.
- To be clear on objectives, agenda, and course content in training environment, and to use effective methods to guide classes towards successfully achieving those objectives.
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Iloilo City
- Must have excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Location: Iloilo City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.