ILOILO I HIRING FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT I NIGHT SHIFT ACCOUNTSubmit ResuméLink
- Uphold global standards in Customer Service
- Offer utmost customer support to customers for a leading Cable Account.
- Keep abreast with the changes in the technical service world by adjusting to the needs that the business may demand
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 40 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service (Technical) or equivalent.
- Technical support experience is preferred but not required
- At least College Level. High School Graduates with at least 6 months experience in a BPO are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to work at our Iloilo Site
- With a flexible working schedule
- Willing to work in a fast-paced yet fun-loving and family-oriented environment
GO TO THIS LINK TO APPLY: http://bit.ly/Transcom-Academe
- Location: Iloilo City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 100.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.