HRA - Recruiter (Agent/Volume Hiring - Temporary)Submit ResuméLink
The Human Resources Assistant is the direct support of the on-site Human Resources Manager as well as the daily contact person for all internal relations of the contact centre that are in concerned with HR issues. The Human Resources Assistant reports directly to the on-site Human Resources Manager. The primary objective is to support the HR department in a range of tasks and responsibilities. The overall objective is to increase employee and shareholder satisfaction.
These duties are changeable according to the natural evolution of the Company. They will include principally:
- Internal and external recruitment
- General administrative tasks (hiring, managing personal files, reporting on attendance, supporting training, dealing with resignation/dismissals etc…)
- Payroll advise of new hires
- Providing advice and support to supervisors/management
- Administrative, operational and legal assistance to the on-site HRM
- Providing advice and help to employees
- Updating internal guidelines and procedures
- Assist with University recruiting programs as needed
- Know site capacity and proactively reach out to resource and Account Management team with employee pool numbers. Analyze site attrition per campaign and actively create pools of potential employees to backfill attrition.
- Analyze skill deficiencies based on applicant testing and suggest ways to enhance these skills through creative avenues such as partnering with local education facilities or internal unpaid training seminars.
- Participate in satisfaction surveys to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the hiring process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.