- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- Flexible and can work long hours
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and communication skills,
- Preferably with experience in organizing and handling events,
- Preferably with experience in preparing training requirements
- Knowledgeable with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.