Finance ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
-MUST be graduate of Accountancy (Certified Public Accountant is a plus)
-have 5 years experience in the field
-assist aubordinates in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities
-ensure accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports
-ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
-prepare accounting documents and monthly schedules.
-prepare reconciliations such as bank and debtor/creditor reconciliations.
-assist in the preparation of reports for external reporting (e.g. statutory annual financial statements)
-preparation of monthly cash flow and company budget
-liaise with team member for ensuring proper recording of information & financial data
-perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
-organised work schedules and setting priorities in order to meet critical deadlines.
-audit (External and Internal)
-assist in the budgeting and forecasting, which is in accordance with operating plans and Group policies
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledgeable in using SAP Business One.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.