Distributor Specialist- Pangasinan, Baguio La Union(PaBaLU)Submit ResuméLink
The Distributor Specialist is in charge of monitoring and supporting the sales activities of distributors and ensuring that it follows the standards and is aligned with the targets set by the Company.
The Distributor Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all objectives pertaining to volume, distribution, merchandising and collection are achieved. The position likewise aims to optimize product availability and exposure in the area assigned and continuously taps into business opportunities that will amplify brand exposure and increase sales.
This position is also responsible for augmenting distributor sales by developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans, implementing local and national trade marketing programs, organizing periodic business reviews and addressing account issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Business acumen, Negotiating and consulting skills, Sales data analysis, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Excellent customer service skills, Excellent presentation skills, Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
Previous FMCG sales experience is an advantage
Institutional accounts management is an advantage
Willing to handle Pangasinan- Baguio and La Union Area
- Location: Pangasinan, Ilocos Region.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.