Purchasing OfficerSubmit ResuméLink
-Create purchase order using the system (SAP)
-Follow up's delivery with suppliers and update PR/PO monitoring.
-Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company
-Compare product deliveries issued purchase orders and contract vendors when there are discrepancies
-Have at least 2 years experiences in data encoding
-Graduate of any Business related course or equivalent
-One (1) year related work experience in purchasing
-Computer literate (specifically in MS Office and SAP)
-Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.