Purchasing StaffSubmit ResuméLink
-Create purchase order using the system (SAP)
-Follow up's delivery with suppliers and update PR/PO monitoring.
-Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company
-Compare product deliveries issued purchase orders and contract vendors when there are discrepancies
-Graduate of any Business related course or equivalent
-Computer literate (specifically in MS Office and SAP)
-Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.