Internal Audit Specialist (IT Auditor)Submit ResuméLink
- Conduct business process reviews to both assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations as well as evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles.
- Conduct reviews to assess the accuracy of the management, financial and operational reports and dashboards.
- Conduct business and operational reviews of all functional areas and affiliated and intercompany operations.
- Conduct Information Systems Audit to determine compliance of information Security Control Policy, user’s systems utilization, automated reports and dashboards and overall effectiveness of the Company’s information technology as enablers to support and help achieve company objectives.
- Assess the organization’s risk profile and help the Audit Manager to develop an audit plan that effectively addresses the business, operational and financial risks identified
- Determine compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations
- Prepare reports based upon audit results, audit documentation, and management responses
- Effectively communicate audit findings via meetings with all levels of the organization.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years corporate/ internal audit experience with medium to a large corporation's internal audit department, preferably with business process or operational or information systems audit experience.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Finance.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Firefly™ Electric & Lighting Corporation (FELCO) was formally established in 2001 to engage primarily in the marketing and sale of various lighting and electrical products in the Philippines. We provide cost-effective and quality solutions to various project applications to compliment our wide range of lighting products.
We are committed to producing high quality, yet affordable lighting products. Our products go through rigorous testing procedures and conform to the highest international standards.