- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Finance.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Conduct business process reviews to both assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations as well as evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles.
- Conduct reviews to assess the accuracy of the management, financial and operational reports and dashboards.
- Conduct business and operational reviews of all functional areas and affiliated and intercompany operations.
- Conduct Information Systems Audit to determine compliance of information Security Control Policy, user’s systems utilization, automated reports and dashboards and overall effectiveness of the Company’s information technology as enablers to support and help achieve company objectives.
- Assess the organization’s risk profile and help the Audit Manager to develop an audit plan that effectively addresses the business, operational and financial risks identified
- Determine compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations
- Prepare reports based upon audit results, audit documentation, and management responses
- Effectively communicate audit findings via meetings with all levels of the organization.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years corporate/ internal audit experience with medium to a large corporation's internal audit department, preferably with business process or operational or information systems audit experience.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
Follow us for more update:
Firefly Electric & Lighting Corporation (FELCO) is a team of highly energetic achievers who are committed to driving the business to excellence. We treat our people with the highest regard and provide them the tools necessary for continuous improvement. We develop people and cultivate their talents for work quality and superiority, consequently recognizing and rewarding excellent performers and achievers.
We live by the following values: Focusing on the CUSTOMER, Pursuing EXCELLENCE, Driving INNOVATION, Winning through COLLABORATION, Working with OWNERSHIP and INTEGRITY.