Database Administrator - SQLSubmit ResuméLink
- Review and provide direction on database architecture, configuration, maintenance, security and utilization of Transact SQL tools within the SQL Server environment
- Develop and implement backup and recovery policies and processes. Insure the integrity of backups and perform or oversee necessary recovery operations
- Monitor database and network performance and optimization and the diagnosis and resolution of database and network performance issues
- Develop and implement database security policies, procedures and processes
- Conducts growth analysis & capacity planning in cooperation with Development teams and Support Organization
- Understanding of database design/architecture in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Basic database administration operations experience in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Knowledge of Transact SQL
- Data modeling, query design and optimization, stored procedures
- Candidates must possess excellent conceptual and analytical problem solving abilities and must be able to troubleshoot issues in remote locations where on-site technical support is minimal
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce technical documentation
- Must be details oriented, able to work and act independently and able to plan and manage complex projects
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Timetable flexibility and initiative
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Extensive MS SQL Server 2000 2005 or 2008 experience
- Strong T-SQL and DTS knowledge
- Call center and CRM technology support skills and strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Knowledge of other European languages (i.e. French, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.) is a plus
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.