Software Developer Team Lead - . NetSubmit ResuméLink
The Application Developer is an IT position at the Applications Development Team in a CRM worldwide company. The Applications Development Team is in charge of providing Transcom Management all tools needed to manage business. Therefore, this position will allow you to understand how a CRM company works, allowing to progress in a more system analyst role.
The Developer is responsible for development of software/applications to support the company’s key departments.
The Developer is also responsible for:
- Preparing technical and handover documentation.
- Investigating and correcting production issues encountered during and after implementation.
- Performing impact analysis for sub-systems and databases that directly or indirectly interact with changes that are implemented.
- Providing estimates, tasks and task dependencies during projects.
- Be eager to learn.
- Be able to communicate well in English – written and oral.
- Be open to working mid shift or night shift.
- Be responsible and self – sufficient.
- Be interested in working in an international environment for a major CRM company.
- Have worked for a CRM outsource business or related technology business,
- Have worked in a team environment project.
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Graduate of Computing, Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 year experience in software and business application development using .NET and SQL technologies.
- Must be proficient in C#.net, ASP.net and database technologies such as MS SQL. ASP Classic and Oracle solutions are a plus.
- Knowledgeable in Bootstrap CSS.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.