Legal Assistant-MandaluyongSubmit ResuméLink
-Investigate the facts of a case
-Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
-Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems
-Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
-Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and mortgages
-File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing counsel
-Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions
-MUST be graduate of Bachelor of Science in Legal Management or Political Science
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Political Science.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good communication Skills.
- Required language(s): English.
- Willing to work at Quanta Paper-149A Rev. Aglipay Street., Brgy. Old Zaniga Mandaluyong City
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.