Junior Finance Analyst - BS AccountancySubmit ResuméLink
• Responsible for maintaining a workspace of procedures, reports and other documents so that they are available to all who need to refer to them.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Collating and production of reports as required by the clients.
• Logging of data when necessary on behalf of the counterparts requiring our services.
• Managing information flow and follow up of outstanding issues and deadlines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Graduate of BS Accountancy.
• Preferably a fresh graduate or with less than 1 year work experience.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be open for a mid-shift schedule (1:00 PM-10:00 PM).
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 8.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.