Shift EngineerSubmit ResuméLink
-MUST be graduate of any Engineering courses (Licensed is a plus)
-four (4) years experiences in Manufacturing
-technical skills in Machine Troubleshooting
-can meet/achieve production target per section
-limit operational waste and delays per section
-monitors operation in Rewinder/special Machine section
-gives instruction to Agency Team Leaders
-counter check attendance of Operators, helpers and Finishers versus manpower required
-checks and validates CM output monitoring report CM logbook and CM machine checklist
-responsible in checking/verifying the production order report in actual versus plan material consumption every production order done
-assist in changing of machine setup during transition
-leads the operator in troubleshooting minor machine problems
-coordinates with department heads/supervisor regarding production order and schedules
-assists in sampling activities
-implements safety and housekeeping in CM
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.