Process EngineerSubmit ResuméLink
-MUST be graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (Licensed is a plus)
-preferably with Manufacturing experience of the same position
-analysis/monitoring of productivity (machine outputs, waste and delays) and raw materials usages
-assist personal care operating teams in the Machine and Trouble Shooting or quality deviation of: Finished products as well as addressing Customer complaints, machine performance, operators, materials usages
-assist QA and Production Teams in implementing product standards
-coordinate with QA for finish products test evaluation
-test and evaluates new or alternate raw materials/chemicals in coordination with QA Lab Analyst and Production Team
-ensure that the test results are communicated to immediate Superior and the Team
-reviews, evaluates process and methods (recommend plans for improvements)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.