Van Salesman-Metro Manila(2)Submit ResuméLink
• Sell the company products to current and potential customer.
• Proper weekly forecast to eliminate market returns.
• Report competitor activities in the market place.
• Cash sales collection and on time submission.
• Ensure sales route is followed diligently.
• Minimum customer visits, positive calls and average invoice value to be maintained
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Business acumen, Negotiating and consulting skills Sales data analysis, Strong verbal and written communication skills Excellent customer service skills Excellent presentation skills Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in different Sales principles & practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills
- With previous sales position experience, experience specifically in van selling is an advantage.
- With strong sense of integrity
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
- Willing to report at Quanta Paper-149A Rev. Aglipay Street., Brgy. Old Zaniga Mandaluyong City
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.