Graphic Artist-MandaluyongSubmit ResuméLink
The Graphic Artist is responsible for the coordination and production of artwork for a variety of media ensuring that all work meets the overall company brand standards and creative objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Arts and Literature, Fine Arts/Design/Graphics.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Creative process, Elements of art, Principles of design, Working with type, Image manipulation, Illustration, Layout, Photography, Photo Editing, Portfolio management, Exceptional creativity and innovation, Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working experience as Graphic Artist, preferably for an FMCG company is an advantage
- Exposure in ATL, BTL and digital initiatives is required
- Willing to work at Quanta Paper-149A Rev. Aglipay Street., Brgy. Old Zaniga Mandaluyong City
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.