Customer Service Representative- MandaluyongSubmit ResuméLink
- Receive and retrieve purchase orders, sales orders, immediately processing in SAP.
- Facilitate approval to Credit & Collection and ensure delivery to customers.
- Coordination with Sales Agents by coordination Purchase Orders, Sales Orders based in customer order frequency.
- Managing the documentation
- Product Awareness
- Keep self-updated with the different products by regularly reviewing the updated SKU list and memos from Marketing Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Data Analysis, multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to, • Effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills, flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions.
- Knowledge in SAP applications is an advantage.
- Organized, systematic and dynamic
- Willing to work at Quanta Paper-149A Rev. Aglipay Street., Brgy. Old Zaniga Mandaluyong City
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.