Credit & Collection Staff-MandaluyongSubmit ResuméLink
- Checks accuracy of Sales Order against customer Purchase Order, established prices, terms and discounts
- Preparation of Counter Receipt for handled accounts
- Issuance of OR/AR for online-payments of handled accounts
- Daily posting of all collections and related credit memos
- Monitor and follow-up collection of receivables before due date
- Reconciliation and account for all outstanding balances.
- Filing of all documents issued per customer for accounts handled. (Invoice, Counter Receipts, AR/PR/OR, CMs, DMs, etc.)
- Report submission as follows:
- Daily Collection Summary
- Weekly report update on un-transmitted collection documents from Logistics
- Weekly updated Receivable Aging Report
- Monthly Accounts Receivable Aging and Collection Projection report
- Monthly Collection Summary Analysis vs Projection
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Data Analysis, Organized, systematic and dynamic, Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to.
- Knowledge in SAP applications is an advantage.
- Credit & Collection related work experience is an advantage
- Willing to work at Quanta Paper-149A Rev. Aglipay Street., Brgy. Old Zaniga Mandaluyong City
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.