Logistics Clerk-IloiloSubmit ResuméLink
- Managing the Loading and Dispatching of Delivery
- Ensure that all returned deliveries (good stocks) from trade customers are properly documented with Incident Reports/IR
- Ensure that all IRs are attached to sales invoices and are transmitted the warehouse clerk for RGD preparation.
- Ensure the accuracy of encoding of the details of the actual delivery at the Daily Sales and POD monitor.
- Account and monitor all the DTT issued and all the delivery documents contains in the DTT to avoid missing documents.
- Account and ensure that all PODs are duly acknowledged by the customer and collections, if any, are surrendered/returned within the agreed days from dispatch date.
- Immediate transmittal of all the PODs to sales agents and collections, if any, received for the day are deposited the following day.
- Ensure that all the issued delivery documents are accounted and monitored to avoid missing proof of delivery (POD).
- Proper filing of the logistics copies (by series numbers) of the delivery documents.
- Answer queries by sales people on the update of their deliveries.
- Provide daily and weekly report on the POD says receipt.
- Product awareness- Keep self-updated with the different products by regularly reviewing the updated SKU list and memos from Marketing Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): • Organized, systematic and dynamic.
- May consider College Level with at least two years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge in data analysis.
- Knowledge in SAP applications is an advantage.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to
- Willing to work at Quanta Paper-Sampaguita Subdivision Barangay Hibaoan Sur Mandurriao IloIlo City
- Location: Iloilo, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.