Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Sales Specialist (HRI Sales)Metro ManilaSubmit ResuméLink
- Present, promote products to institutional accounts.
- Maintenance of current accounts.
- Making quotations of products.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads, prospecting of new accounts.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Preparation and accomplishing accreditation documents.
- Countering Invoices.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Telemarketing, Sales, Business acumen, Negotiating and consulting skills, Sales data analysis, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Excellent customer service skills, Excellent presentation skills, Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint..
Willing to handle GMA South Area
Willing to report during admin days at at Quanta Paper-149A Rev. Aglipay Street., Brgy. Old Zaniga Mandaluyong City
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.