Operations ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
- The Business Manager is directly responsible for profit and growth of his/her business area through employee performance management, service delivery and client interaction.
- Reporting directly to the Contact Center Manager the Business Manager achieves his/her targets with the assistance of all Transcom support functions.
- The primary objective is to achieve the set revenue target and Gross Profit Margin for his/her business unit with high employee and client satisfaction.
The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
Profit and Growth
- Deliver accurate data to produce the forecast
- Develop realistic budgets
- Ensure consistent financial follow-up
- Define needs for Team Leader recruitment in conjunction with HR.
- Be in charge of Team Leader development and support, and define Team Leader training needs.
- Set and follow up on quality and quantity targets for the allocated Clients/projects.
- Promote teamwork.
- Ensure that employee satisfaction is high and attrition is low within the allocate production unit.
- Develop and maintain effective performance management.
- Lead by example.
- Have a deep understanding of the price structure and the profitability goals of TWW.
- Ensure that price structures are communicated and understood by every member of his/her business unit.
- Proactively respond to variances in targets and service levels.
- Prepare and/or support preparation for commercial negotiations.
- Ensure that profitability is calculated accurately prior to the agreement and all costs (including capital investments) are accounted for.
- Plan and implement expansions to current business.
- Plan for and implement new businesses.
- Drive negotiations toward agreement ensuring TWW risks and profit objectives are covered at all times.
- Ensure that revenue streams cover committed costs wherever possible.
- Ensure regular and proactive contact and interaction with clients
- Ensure clients satisfaction through continuous business improvements.
- Seek to increase client revenue and develop a partnership.
- Strategic alliance with client’s marketing strategy, knowledge ability of clients’ culture, legislation regulations, and market trends.
- Proactively promote the TransVision objectives.
- Ensure that TWW standard procedures are implemented and complied with at all times within his/her business area.
- Create an open and energetic culture within his/her business unit.
- Ensure that objectives are set for every member of his/her business area and production unit in line with TransVision and business objectives.
- Ensure a high level of morale and a sense of loyalty to TWW in each individual.
- Provide feedback to Corporate Governance on ideas for improving standards and processes.
Process and Integrity
- Continuously review procedures and implement improvements.
- Implement TWW standard practices.
- Ensure that demand forecasting is as accurate as possible and that resources deployed is match demand effectively.
- Promote synergistic teamwork with the Business Support Team ensuring that all data is accurate and completed on time.
- CIMWeb Statistics – Weekly action items must be identified and route cause analysismust be done to ensure success on all campaigns.
- Attend internal meetings with other staff of the contact center.
- Directly responsible for all communication with and support of Team Leaders.
- Pursue communication with Clients that have been allocated to the Business Manager’s responsibility.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Manager specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Hold a university degree or professional experience.
- Have a proven and successful track record of effective leadership with Commercial and/or Operational responsibility in the CRM or a closely related industry
- Have Client Relations and/or Sales contact experience
- Have a good understanding of CRM best practice and markets
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
- Have experience with P&L management and associated financial practices
- Have worked in a performance driven environment before.
- Speak English at a “good” level
- Have worked for a CRM outsource business
- Have experience in direct/consumer marketing
- Have direct/consumer marketing, CRM or business administration qualifications
- Run your own business
- Have other language skill including English
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.