Key Accounts Specialist-Caraga-ButuanSubmit ResuméLink
The Key Accounts Specialist acts as a link between the Company and the Key Accounts. The position is responsible for ensuring that all objectives pertaining to volume, distribution, merchandising and collection are achieved. The position likewise aims to optimize product availability and exposure in the accounts assigned and continuously taps into business opportunities that will amplify brand exposure and increase sales.
This position is also responsible for implementing local and national trade marketing programs, organizing periodic business reviews and addressing account issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Telemarketing, Sales, Business acumen, Negotiating and consulting skills, Sales data analysis, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Excellent customer service skills, Excellent presentation skills, Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Willing to handle Caraga/Butuan Area
- Location: Butuan City, Caraga Region.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.