Course DeveloperSubmit ResuméLink
The Sr. Content Developer will be responsible for developing training content based on client requirements. They will work closely with several campaign Subject Matter Experts, Training Managers, Graphic Artists, and Content Development Manager in designing course content that effectively transfers skills and knowledge to end users in accordance with the defined training curriculum and design schedule.
- Develop content and communication material, and/or full course programs to meet course goals.
- Maintain, modify and improve existing course materials based on trainer, trainee, and manager feedback.
- Apply effective and apt multimedia learning methodologies depending on the requirements and limitations of the programs being supported.
- Ensure quality of Presentations and Presentation Skills.
- Escalate quality deficiencies to Training & Quality Manager.
- Escalate when there are questions on course content.
- Keep high level of own expertise, taking initiative to understand.
- Attend internal local meeting (staff or with other departments).
- Liaise between clients/operations and the technical team in the development of materials.
- Run reports and analyze existing data and customize modules depending on need.
- Basing on results, develop appropriate modules and improvement plans as necessary
- Gather up-to-date information and integrating feedback into the best practices.
- Complete Needs Assessments with department heads in order to close identified knowledge gaps.
- Must have knowledge of training methodologies and frameworks, specifically ADDIE.
- Understanding of the adult learning principles and how they apply in a corporate setting.
- Have good communication skills for working with clients.
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management.
- Highly flexible, could adapt to changes in plans rapidly and effectively.
- Has high attention to detail, can easily adjust to immediate plan modifications.
- Familiar with most updated software and tools utilized in delivering training content to effectively develop programs and modules (MS Office or Google Suite).
- Have samples of modules developed for training and/or published works which show proficiency in using the required technology.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably in Education, Psychology, Journalism, Creative Writing, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- Knowledge in using Powerpoint, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, or any photo or video editing software.
- Knowledge of a Learning Management System
- Certifications in Training, Instructional Design, and Using Web Based Training Tools
- Preferably with 3 years experience as a Trainer / Instructional Designer / eLearning Developer / Course Developer / Content Developer in a BPO setting
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.