BILLING STAFFSubmit ResuméLink
- Ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy in generating billing invoices. Bill according to contract provisions.,
- Reduce turn-around time of invoice preparation up to dispatch to Customers.. Ensure that billing invoices were sent to Customers within the standard turn-around time.
- Review Contract and verify Contract maintenance set-up at ERP before executing the first billing to ensure accuracy.
- Always adhere to effective billing practices.
- Prepares billing adjustments and accruals whenever necessary.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 10,000.00 and PHP 11,600.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Contract, Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.