Quality Assurance LeadSubmit ResuméLink
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will successfully calculate, communicate, and coach efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality Assurance Group. The selected candidate will be charged with the
responsibility of ensuring all OPEs are entered , review Avaya reports for Schedule Adherence, and tracking attendance for the Quality Assurance Group. You will be required to identify trends in QAS performance and report the results to the Quality Manager.
Will create agendas and keep minutes to all Quality Assurance meetings, act as a point of contact for the QAC and chair scheduled meetings. You will communicate all
opportunities and successes to the Quality Assurance Manager as well as new campaign launches and training requirements. You will maintain quality systems network folders and train all newly hired QAS on
processes, systems, and applications. In this role, you will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- An aptitude to handle change in a fast paced dynamic environment
- An ability to take ownership of timelines and do the appropriate follow-ups
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Basic to moderate skill with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent understanding of QA processes, definition documents and scoring guidelines.
- Analytical Skills that will allow the Client QAA to find relationships in data presented.
- Ability to work with and meet or exceed deadlines.
- Must be satisfactory in all metrics.
- Accuracy in all final products delivered and communications
- Attention to detail
- Strong Leadership Skills
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MANDALUYONG or PASIG CITY
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.