Innovation and Transformation LeadSubmit ResuméLink
The primary role of this position is to standardize, design, re-engineer and simplify processes wherever possible within the Global English Region, working in close
collaboration with our Managers and Leads, supporting all teams in Transcom, such as but not limited to: Operations Team, Client Service Delivery Team and Business Support
Teams. The role entails establishment and delivery of a process improvement road map collaborating systems, processes and performance measures.
This role is heavily focused on innovation, development and automation. The role will lead activities such as Robotics Process Automation, Data Structuring, Standardization of
Processes, Report definition and big data analytics. The role should also ensure a strong governance structure exists in all process streams.
Process Analysis, Re-engineering, Governance & Compliance
- Define and facilitate continuous process improvement projects to deliver quality results within defined timelines and budget supporting key business objectives and goals
- Implement harmonized standards across the organization to enable efficiencies and effective controls
- Compare existing processes, and propose a roadmap strategy to drive the evolution of “AS IS” processes towards the final “TO BE” process model, detailing key measures and metrics in order to monitor the success and business benefits of the evolution
- Identify process interdependencies, as well as process to non-process interdependencies, such as information and technology, systems or solutions
- Review of process integration with other processes as well as design reviews with Operational and IT teams
- Understand Global and Regional Business Process Drivers, Strategy, and Objectives – to have a grasp of the strategic road map to ensure that interactions with internal customers are consistent with those directives
- Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize process goals and objectives
- Development of additional metrics and KPIs to measure process efficiency and effectiveness
- Support the BI&R team in defining reporting requirements and define standards for reports
- Conduct semi-annual clean-up of existing report portfolio. Discontinue reports that are no longer used by the business and update the reports master list
- Lead, support and facilitate process change management within the organization
- Contribute to Transcom 3P cost saving initiatives by leveraging systems, processes and people, reallocating resources wherever possible following successful initiatives
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Top Level Management specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in broad range of operational functions with multinational companies (BPO/Shared Service experience preferred)
- IT/Business Management degree
- Trained and had extensive exposure in ERP systems. Has applied skills in various industries
- 3+ years of supervisory and/or leading a project team experience
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of Agile project management methodology
- Excellent understanding of the business operations, ideally with an exposure to Finance, Procurement or Sales
- Sound knowledge and understanding of SAP
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Interest in and understanding of the business, its strategies, its people and its organisational structures
- Self-motivated with great initiative and highly independent
- Open, sensitive and experienced in understanding cultural differences and national/regional characteristics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has the ability to articulate issues and work with business leaders and senior management
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.